Monday 24 July 2017

Reindeer love

Hello lovely people,

A couple of days ago I shared the first of some DT cards I made for the brand new LOTV Christmas release, and today I have another one for you.

Oh yeah, and they were released today...just saying ;-P

Christmas card using Happy Reindeer digistamp from Lili of the Valley

Isn't this more cuteness than you can shake a carrot at?!

Christmas card using Happy Reindeer digistamp from Lili of the Valley

You'll see that I've kept the same colours, papers and snowflake detailing as the first card but with a different design.

Christmas card using Happy Reindeer digistamp from Lili of the Valley

It's a shame it's Monday again, but I hope you all had a good weekend.

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,




Copic colours;
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Hair: E41, E43, E47
Aqua bits: BG10, BG11, BG23
Red bits: R24, R27, R46
Fluffy trims: W00, W0, W1, W2
Reindeer: E41, E43, E47
Antlers: E40, E41, E42
Reindeer ears: R000, R01, R30
Carrots: YR12, YR14, YR16
Carrot tops: YG17, G07 Ground: B0000, B000, B00, B01

10 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kat, and yes, I agree, these are a fab set of images. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image! Love this colour combo it makes me feel all squishy and christmassy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Katt, and I agree it is so cute.
    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just check out the new release and this is absolutely my favorite image. This sweet card makes me love it even more. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable image and fabulous colouring Kat..GORgeous card.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards and fabulous colouring.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kat, fabulous card, love the new stamps they are so adorable . As always a fab background. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Kat, love this stamp and the pretty snowflake too
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, that sweet deer. I HAD to buy these wee cuties and it's all from seeing our gorgeous trio of mint and red cards! I just love them and this wee cuties really is so sweet. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woops, just spotted a typo, should read 'your' gorgeous trio... xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)