Friday 21 July 2017

Wedding squidgies

Hello lovely people,

I'm enjoying a few days off work and trying to squeeze in as much crafting as I can, but I guess I have to do some chores too - lol! 

Today I have a Dies to Die For DT card to share with you.

Wedding card featuring Love Story Squidgies by Stamping Bella

I coloured this image whilst on holiday in Cornwall in June so thought it was about time it made it onto a card.  I added pink details to the image because I knew I wouldn't have a hard time finding some pink papers in my stash to use with it - lol!

Wedding card featuring Love Story Squidgies by Stamping Bella

The little tab with the sentiment on is a strip die from a Blueprints set; I always seem to find useful little bits and pieces in these.

The paper pad is probably quite an old one but a new one to me; I have quite a stash of lovely paper pads I picked up at one of the Dies to Die For pop up shops :-)

Wedding card featuring Love Story Squidgies by Stamping Bella

I also have a fairly sizeable pile of new Stamping Bella gorgeousness ready to play with though so can't wait to get stuck into those!

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the thumbnails at the end of my post or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Copic colours;
Skin: E000/00/21/11/04
Bride's hair: Y21/YR23/E35
Groom's hair: E53/E57/E59
Dress: C3/B60/C0/C00
Veil / shirt: B60/C00
Suit: N5/N6/N7/N8/N10
Shoes: N4/N6/N8/N10
Ground: N0/N1/N2/N3/N4

Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Love Story Squidgies - Stamping Bella
More Essential Sentiments - My Favorite Things
Stitched square scallop frames - My Favorite Things
Blueprints 13 - My Favorite Things


Other ingredients;
Be Mine 6x6 paper pad - Echo Park
Baker's twine - from stash

11 comments:

  1. Kat, this is absolutely darling. I love your coloring and all the special touches are magic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to drop by to tell you how much I love this fab card Kat... that strong pink and black colour choice is perfection with this gorgeous image.. absolutely LOVE the design too!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsa Kat, your colouring is fabulous and I love this cute wedding couple.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one super cute wedding card Kat. Love the colouring and fabulous pink and black papers. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are such a cute couple and coloured perfectly. Great colours a delicious scrumptious papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable cute couple and coloured beautifully Kat..FABulous card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous and cute, lovely colouring on his suit especially

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Kat. The colouring is fab and I love your choice of papers.
    Deborah a

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, those two are just too cute!! Love their sweet pose and utterly fab colouring! Especially on the suit, I find the darker shades hard to blend just right, yours is flawless!! LOVE the pink and black combo, such a striking and gorgeous combination and fab card design. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)