Friday 7 July 2017

Lovely lilac

Hello lovely people,

Last week I enjoyed a day of drinking tea/coffee, chatting and colouring with my buddies Sue and Debs :-)

There was more of the first 2 and less of the 3rd to be honest (lol!) but I did get this little lady coloured up and thought I'd share her for my Dies to Die For DT card this week.

Handmade card featuring Tiny Townie Garden Girl Lilac by Stamping Bella

I didn't originally buy many of the garden girls but I have recently been falling in love with them so had to expand my collection.  This lilac girl is going to be a favourite, I can tell, because I really love colouring all the teeny flowers!

Handmade card featuring Tiny Townie Garden Girl Lilac by Stamping Bella

I don't use my purple Copics very often but it was the classic choice for this image and I also added Nuvo drops to the centres of some of the larger flowers.

Handmade card featuring Tiny Townie Garden Girl Lilac by Stamping Bella

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the thumbnails at the end of my post or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Happy FRiday everyone and I hope you have a wonderful weekend whatever you are up to :-)

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,




Copic colours;
Skin: E000/E00/E21/E11/E04
Flowers / top of dress / shoes: V20/V22/V25
Leaves: YG61/G82/YG63
Sash: C0/B60/C2
Ground: C0/C1/C2/C3/C4

Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;

Other ingredients;
Gloss white Nuvo Drops - Tonic Studios

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful colouring o this adorable image. Great background design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card...stunning stamp and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty colours Kat. Beautiful colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a real beauty of a card! Such a pretty image, perfectly coloured.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you fell in love with the image Kat she is gorgeous, and your colouring is wonderful. Love the colours you have chosen too :)
    Hugs, Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's lovely Kat. Beautiful image and colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you girlies have your regular coffee dates now, how lovely to have made real 'in the flesh' fabby pals through this wonderful hobby! LOVE this stunning creation Kat. Your colouring is sublime!! All the little bits of green and the detail on every bloom. A real work of art hun! It's quite simply breathtaking. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)