Friday 15 June 2018

Something fishy...

Hello lovely people,

Another working week almost finished so that must mean another Dies to Die For DT card from me!

There's been something fishy going on in my craft room this week as the June MFT release included several fab underwater themed stamp sets.  They all co-ordinate perfectly so of course I just had to have them all ;-)

Handmade funny birthday card (using Gill Friends stamps from My Favorite Things)

I've given these 3 gorgeous little fishies an inky background to swim across, using my Distress Oxides.  The fish are all from the same set, which also has LOADS of other cute fish to choose from :-)

I discovered that stitched 'hillside' borders also make fabulous wavy edges for that ocean feel - lol!

Handmade funny birthday card (using Gill Friends stamps from My Favorite Things)

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just head over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a wonderful day!



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Gill friends stamps - My Favorite Things
Gill friends dies - My Favorite Things
Stitched hillside borders - Lawn Fawn

Copic colours;
Blue fish: B01, B02, B04
Orange 'Nemo' fish: YR12, YR14, YR16 & C00, C1, C2
Yellow fish: Y13, Y15, Y18

Distress Oxide Inks;
Cracked pistachio
Peacock feathers
Mermaid lagoon

1 comment:

  1. This is as cute as can be Kat and I love the creative way you did the water area.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)