Friday 22 June 2018

Totally jawsome!

Hello lovely people,

Normal service has been resumed and I'm back to my regular Friday post for Dies to Die For - I guess I've just been a busy bee this past week!

Well, I had a play earlier in the week with the little MFT fish from the latest release, so now it's time for a bigger fish!

Handmade Funny Shark Birthday Card (using Beach Buds stamps from MFT)

This little shark is really quite adorable I think!

Handmade Funny Shark Birthday Card (using Beach Buds stamps from MFT)

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just head over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

I'm not done with the underwater critters yet; there's another one waiting in the wings; what will it be?!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a jawsome day!



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Beach buds stamps - My Favorite Things
Beach buds dies - My Favorite Things 
A2 stitched rectangle STAX 1 - My Favorite Things
Ocean waves - My Favorite Things

Copic colours;
Shark: C00, N1, N2, N3, N4, N5, N6

Distress Oxide colours;
Salty Ocean

2 comments:

  1. FIN- tastic card Kat..love the shark and the ocean scene you created..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, that is so fun! Love the gorgeous ink work and the fab waves die. Really cool card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)