Friday 8 June 2018

Plane awesome!

Hello lovely people,

I would say Happy Friday...but I'm working this weekend - boo :-(

 Next weekend it is of course Fathers' Day, so my Dies to Die For DT card this week is a cute, fun card for a plane awesome Dad!

Handmade funny Fathers Day card with aeroplane (using Plane and simple stamp set from Lawn Fawn)

I am really loving the muted colours of this card and of course, I LOVE the punny sentiments you can create with this stamp set!

Handmade funny Fathers Day card with aeroplane (using Plane and simple stamp set from Lawn Fawn)

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a wonderful day!




Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Plane and simple stamp set - Lawn Fawn
Plane and simple die set - Lawn Fawn
Puffy cloud borders - Lawn Fawn
A2 stitched rectangle STAX 1 - My Favorite Things
Stitched alphabet - My Favorite Things

Other ingredients;
Perfectly plaid winter 6x6 paper pad - Lawn Fawn
Copic colours;
Plane: T0, T1, T2, T3
Wheel / propellers: T3, T4
Blue details: BG000, B00, BG01

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Kat...bet dad will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, LOVE this one Kat! Super fab hunny. Your dad is sure to love this! Any dad would. LOVE that gorgeous paper btw, fabulous!! :) Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)