Friday 9 November 2018

Foxy Christmas

Hello lovely people,

Yep, I'm still Christmas crafting...well, I have so many new things I just *had* to have that need using!

So here's my Dies to Die For DT card using one of my new stamp sets...

Cute Romantic Foxes Christmas Card using Sunny Studios Foxy Friends

As usual, the design is super simple but I love the detail that stitched dies add; they really lift a design I think.

I wanted it to look like the foxes are sitting on the sentiment strip, which is raised up just a tiny bit with foam pads.

Cute Romantic Foxes Christmas Card using Sunny Studios Foxy Friends

These foxes are from the latest Sunny Studio release and one of the reasons I loved this set is that several of the images could definitely be used all year round, like this one.

Oh, and they are just the cutest too!

Cute Romantic Foxes Christmas Card using Sunny Studios Foxy Friends

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a fabulous day!





Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Foxy Christmas stamps - Sunny Studios
Classic Gingham 6x6 pad - Sunny Studio
Inside and out stitched square STAX - My Favorite Things
Blueprints 27 - My Favorite Things (I used the flag die and cut it down for the sentiment strip)

Other ingredients;
Twig die - Joy! Crafts (AKA mistletoe!)

Copic colours;

Fox body: E97, E99, E57 (not the easiest blend but it's a great fox colour!)
White bits: C1
Nose: C7

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)