Friday 23 November 2018

More penguins please!

Hello lovely people,

Isn't it just the best thing when new crafty stash drops through the letter box?!

I am quite sure I have enough Christmas stamps, and MORE than enough penguins...buuuut there's always room for one more, right?!

So, my Dies to Die For DT card today features one of the adorable penguins from the new Pretty Pink Posh release.
Handcrafted Christmas card with cute snow angel penguin (stamp from Pretty Pink Posh)

Awwww, he's making a snow penguin angel!

I've even used some older stash on here too with the paper strip and sentiment die, which I confess to never having used since I bought it last year...shhhh, it's our secret!

Handcrafted Christmas card with cute snow angel penguin (stamp from Pretty Pink Posh)

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a lovely day!





Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Penguin pals - Pretty Pink Posh
A2 stitched rectangle STAX 1 - My Favorite Things
Inside and out stitched circle STAX - My Favorite Things

Other ingredients;
Perfectly Plaid Winter 6x6 pad - Lawn Fawn

Copic colours;

Penguin: N1, N6, N8
Scarf: R81, R83, R85 and BG10, BG11, BG13
Feet / beak: YR14, YR16
Snow: B000

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)