Sunday 3 February 2019

Craft room rearrangement 2019!

Hello lovely people,

I had a fantastic day yesterday rearranging my craft room and it's now so much better :-)

I know I LOVE to see other peoples crafting spaces so thought I'd share some before and after pics of it.

The room is an L shape and I had it set up with 2 desks; this is the smaller desk opposite the window where I had my laptop set up.

I'd cleared the shelves ready for moving things round!


This is one end of my long desk under the window, which is my crafting desk.


This is the other end of the desk and the door is just off to the right hand side of this photo.


So, it was a teeny bit annoying having to switch around between the 2 desks depending on what I was doing, and I would get glare from the window on my laptop, and I just felt it could be more efficient.

So, I decided to start by moving the desks together into one big L shape and now I can have the one chair and just swivel round to whichever desk I want to use!


I moved the cube unit over to the left and had space to pop my Raskog cart over there too so it's now easier to reach.


The other end of the desk stayed pretty much as it was, although I did move the Scan 'n' Cut over to this end.


I am amazed by how much bigger the room feels!

I'm sure I will want to move a few more things around as I test out the layout over the next few weeks but I absolutely love it :-)

Thanks for popping in and I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got up to this weekend!





5 comments:

  1. ooohhh it looks so neat and tidy nothing like mine lol
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think i have craft room envy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love to see other peoples craft rooms and how they organise their supplies. This is a Lovely craft space - so tidy and organised, love it.
    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing Kat and soooooo tidy!
    Sunday hugs...xxx <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)