Friday 1 February 2019

Hydrangea baby

Hello lovely people,

Just dropping in with a Dies to Die For DT card for you today, using another one of my lovely new Stamping Bella images.

I actually squealed when I saw the images with babies in pots because they are the MOST adorable ever!

Handmade card with cute hydrangea baby in a flower pot (image from Stamping Bella)

Yes, I've used those die cut frames again 'cos they are soooo good! 

I did a bit of clever cutting so that I could get both layers of lilac DP from 1 sheet of paper; the centre layer is cut out of the middle of the base layer with just enough edge to glue the centre layer under the white frame.

I could have just layered the larger frame on top of a single sheet of DP but I prefer a little more depth in my designs so wanted the whole of the large frame layer to float above the base layer of lilac.  It's hard to tell in the photos but I definitely think the added depth just looks so much better.

Handmade card with cute hydrangea baby in a flower pot (image from Stamping Bella)

This hydrangea baby was definitely my favourite of the flowerpot babies but I did also get the cactus baby and I don't think I can rule out buying the others in the future!

I always love colouring teeny tiny flowers...yep, I'm a little weird but I'm ok with that!

Handmade card with cute hydrangea baby in a flower pot (image from Stamping Bella)

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a wondeful day!



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Hydrangea baby in a pot - Stamping Bella
Gingham Pastels 6x6 paper pad - Sunny Studio
Fancy frames squares - Sunny Studio
Mini tags - Mama Elephant

Other ingredients;
twine from stash

Copic colours;

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11
Flowers: BV0000, BV000, BV01, BV02, BV04 (teeny bit BV08 for some flower centres)
Leaves: G82, G43, G46
Pot: E97, YR27, E99
Ground: T0, T1, T2, T3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)