Tuesday 28 March 2017

For a tea-riffic Mum

Hello lovely people,

After working at the weekend, I had yesterday off and spent most of it ignoring the cleaning and pottering about in my craft room instead :-)

It's back to work today but of course I then have my usual Wednesday off and I'm excited that I will be spending it with my awesome buddies Sue and Debs!

I thought today I would share the card I sent to my Mum for Mothers' Day.

Tea-riffic teacup card

I have to admit to using the tea theme on more than one occasion for her but she really does love tea so I'm hoping she will also love this card!

The dies and stamps are by Stampin' Up but no longer available.

Tea-riffic teacup card

I hope you all have a good week :-)

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,


7 comments:

  1. the perfect card for a tea-a-holic! I'm sure your mum will love it too.
    A beautiful, pastel coloured card and those heart die cuts are so pretty.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab card Kat, love the dies and colours.
    Have a lovely day tomorrow
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous themed card for the tea lover and since your mum is one bet she lobed it. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful CAS card, gorgeous colours and papers.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card ... Kat...
    think I have the tea cup set...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm late catching up - but I'm here at last! I'm loving your fabulous card for your Mum... it's so perfect for a tea lover and I'm sure she'll treasure it. I wish I had a pink china cup just like that - I'm sure tea would taste so much better!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kat, I love this gorgeous card. The teacup diecut is fab and so are those wee heart steam puffs! Love the paper combo you chose for the edge and the teacup. Just perfect. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)