Wednesday 15 March 2017

Bunny blooms

Hello lovely people,

Today I have a card using a few pretty things from The Ribbon Girl, although surprisingly none of their lovely flowers this time.

I decided that no flowers were needed since the daffodils seemed to have that angle well and truly covered!

Easter/Spring card in yellow with LOTV image Bunny Blooms

This is one of the latest release from LOTV and for someone who doesn't really like yellow, I am finding myself drawn to the images with daffodils in...I think it must be because they are such a classic sign of Spring!

Easter/Spring card in yellow with LOTV image Bunny Blooms

Since I wasn't adding any flowers I added a bit of detail with some die cuts, a few hints of cheesecloth, and a layered combo of lace, ribbon and twine.

Easter/Spring card in yellow with LOTV image Bunny Blooms

If you find yourself tempted by any of the pretty supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the thumbnails at the end of my post or just pop over to The Ribbon Girl and have a little browse around!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Copic colours;
Bunny: E41/42/43/44
Bunny tummy: YR30/E40/41
Bunny ears: R000/01
Daffodils: Yr30/YR31/Y35 &YR12/15/18
Leaves / stems: G20/21/24
Ground: W00/0/1/2


Lovely things I've used;

15 comments:

  1. Such a cute stamp, love what you did with it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so cute I love your layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovey card Kat..cute image and yes the daffodils do say Spring. They go so well with the browny tones of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kat. I love daffodils too and I think it's because they represent spring.
    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card design Kat and the sweet image and colouring..gorgeous.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kat! This card defines Spring. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card and your attention to detail always produces a stunning result.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quite a "busy" card, lots of detailed layering, but my goodness, how those daffodils draw the eye! A masterclass in composition. Mum x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Kat and love how you have coloured it. I love your design with added lace, cheesecloth and twine. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and a lovely bunny. Fab layout and stitching as always. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so pretty Kat! I love the image of course but then also all the lovely layers and you are right... no flowers necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous layering, lovely Spring card

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous image, and pretty card. I love your layout.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  14. No blooms?!! And yet, so soft and pretty!! Stunning Spring card hun, love the paper combo and the yellow. I have a real thing for yellow lately. I've been crafting a lot with it and I'm so not a yellow person normally! So I had to smile when you said you've been drawn to those images of 'yellow' Spring flowers! Stunning creation Kat, I love everything about it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)