Wednesday 19 April 2017

Card-io silhouette blooms

Hello lovely people,

I am swinging by with a really quick post today to share a card I made using Card-io stamps.

It's a bit different for me, yes?!

Floral silhouette stamped card using Dragonfly dreams by Card-io


I played around for absolutely ages and this one card is all I came up with, but hey, I had fun!

It's hard to see in the photo but I have smudged a little lilac ink upwards from the bottom of the stamped panel and added tiny dots of Crystal Nuvo drops randomly all over the image.

Floral silhouette stamped card using Dragonfly dreams by Card-io

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Lovely things I've used;


8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Kat.
    Deborah a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat, this is defiantly not your style of card but you know what, you have cracked it. Its fabulous . Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Kat. Love your stamping - fab design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABulous Kat..really like this card..great stamping and pretty flowers.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving playing with Cardio butnow I think I need this set. Fabulous card I love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely card Kat. I am ashamed to say I have a couple of card-io stamp sets that have to seen the light of day since I bought them last year!! You have inspired me xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having fun is always the most important bit and different is always good as it helps us grow. I think this is so elegant in it's simple one layer design and monochrome colour scheme. You nailed this xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Kat.
    Love Mum x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)