Sunday 7 May 2017

Feel better soon

Hello lovely people,

Hmmm, this was supposed to go live on Friday but apparently it didn't so just pretend it's Friday, ok?!

I realise it seems like ages ago now but I hope you all had a super bank holiday and maybe squeezed in a little extra crafting time?!
I know I did :-)

However, I was working on projects I can't share yet and so I found myself making my Dies to Die For DT card very lastminute.com on Thursday night - eek!

It's good to know that when I am faced with the need to pull a quick card out of the bag, I can always rely on my ever increasing stash of MFT goodies to create something cute and colourful :-)

Get well soon card with plaster (MFT Band Aids)


I have been waiting for an opportunity to make something with these fab plaster dies and it's always handy to have a get well card in your stash too.

I even found enough time to add some real stitching!

Get well soon card with plaster (MFT Band Aids)


If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the thumbnails at the end of my post or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;


6 comments:

  1. Fab Get Well card Kat. Love the little heart on the plaster.
    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a last minute card Kat this is fabulous.I love the design and that paster, Perfect. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Kat. Love the papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely get well card Kat, love the heart on plaster. I've always been a fan of MFT dies but my stash has grown a bit since you've been on the DTDF design team....I'm spending my hard earned cash and it's all your fault!!
    Can't wait to see all the projects you've been working on.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. greetings from sunny Florida Kat. I love this cute card - the MFT dies are great for these real statement die cards - I might even have time for a trip to their store in Eustis while I'm here!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, I AM the last minute lass! I prefer to be ready in plenty of time, but it rarely happens, LOL. Super cute get well card and yay, you got to use your plaster dies. Perfect get well card choice. Love the real stitching too (as you know!) Gorgeous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)