Friday 26 May 2017

Wedding fun

Hello lovely people,

I have a Dies to Die For DT card for you today and I thought I'd have a play with another new Stamping Bella image, especially since it is pretty much wedding season now.

Oh, these cheeky little chicks always make me giggle!

Wedding card using Stamping Bella wedding chicks

I am never too sure about yellow colour combos for these guys though, so I tested about a dozen and found a few I liked, but this was my fave.

I also struggle to think what colours to use for cake so thanks to Elaine (Marker geek) for giving me inspiration for this colour combo; I would never have thought to use B60 in the mix but it works perfectly!

Wedding card using Stamping Bella wedding chicks

Apologies to all those I keep on tempting but that little clip is from another newly acquired MFT die set...another 'must have' - lol!

Wedding card using Stamping Bella wedding chicks

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the thumbnails at the end of my post or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Copic colours;
Chicks: Y21/15/19/YR23
Beaks / feet: YR15/68
Cake: C0/B60/C3 & blender
Hearts / flower: RV34/17
Leaf: G43
Swags / bowtie: BG53/57
Plate: BG0000/000
Ground: W00/0/1

Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;

8 comments:

  1. Love this contemporary wedding card Kat, great colours and such cute chooks too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I don't think I've seen this image. Gorgeous colouring, so bright and happy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great creation Kat...but I have my eyes shut really so as not be tempted..lol Have a great weekend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable wedding card and those chicks are so cute. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Kat, great colour choice and I love the little paper clip embellishment

    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really pretty image and papers, I love your design.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh those chickies are too cute and what a fun and festive Wedding card! Love the colour combo on the chicks, looks fab and so does the cake! Yum, I want some now, hehe. Hope you're having a fabby week. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aren't those chicks so fun? I love them... and your card is gorgeous and perfect for a wedding gift. Lovely colouring Kat and the papers are so striking and gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)