Thursday 25 May 2017

Studying hard

Hello lovely people,

Is everyone getting nice and warm now?!  I am soooooo hoping for a long sunny bank holiday weekend :-)

This is the last DT card I have made so far for the launch of all those fabulous new LOTV images.  I am not surprised that they have been hugely popular so far.  I know there are loads more I can't wait to use!

This is a fantastic image for good luck cards and especially at this time of year as many kids/teenagers start to get their heads down and study for exams...I'm glad those days are behind me - lol!

Girl studying at desk (image is Jasmine studying by Lili of the Valley)

Jasmine seems to have it all under control with everything organised and her books carefully marked with little flags.  I used to do that too!

Girl studying at desk (image is Jasmine studying by Lili of the Valley)

I found the perfect little tab detail in one of my MFT Blueprint sets.  I absolutely love how useful these are and can feel a new addiction coming on!

The sentiment banner is from a different MFT Blueprints set...see, sooooo useful!

Girl studying at desk (image is Jasmine studying by Lili of the Valley)

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,




Copic colours;
Skin: E000/00/21/11/04 & R20
Hair: E53/35/59
Jumper / bow: RV23/25/29
Jeans: B91/93/95/97
Desk / chair: N0/1/2/3/4/5
Lamp: N0/1/2/3
Lightbulb / glow: YR30/Y23/YR12
Book / pen pot: BG53/57
Pale book: BG0000/000
Book pages: E40/41

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kat, but please don't get me started on the Blueprints - I don't need another 'must have' on my 'wish list'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks gorgeous KAt, beautifully coloured
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Kat...but please stop tempting us ll with these wonderful dies!!
    A super image...coloured brilliantly of course and such great attention to the details that fit so well with the theme. Have a lovely Bank Holiday weekend....may need a brolly though for thunderstorms forecast...how typical is that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABulous card Kat..love these new images. Fabulous colouring and card design..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous sample Kat. Great image and colouring and a gorgeous card design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, another great combination of dies.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I LOVE those new stamps, so fabulous!! The studying teens really are a fav' for me, oh who am I kidding, there's far too many gorgeous ones to pick fav's! LOTV have knocked it out of the park again with this release!! Love your gorgeous card design, the notebook edge works so brilliantly for this and love the colour pop from the hot pink too. So gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! This is a great card for a young girl and you've coloured her beautifully. Love the hair too.
    You've got some fab dies - I like the way you used the notebook one on this... it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)