Monday 22 May 2017

More new LOTV: Two's company

Hello lovely people,

Ok, I promised you all I would have another LOTV Design Team project for you on Sunday, but realised I had another blog post scheduled for then, so I delayed it until today.

This one uses many of the same elements as my card from Saturday, but a slightly simpler design with no stitching.

Birthday card using Two's Company by LOTV

I think you'll agree that the image is just as super cute though!

Birthday card using Two's Company by LOTV

I added a fab set of stitched basic and scalloped edges by MFT (of course!) to my collection a few weeks ago so thought I'd take the opportunity to use them on this design :-)

Birthday card using Two's Company by LOTV

I wish you all a great week ahead even if you have to work...I know I do!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Copic colours;
Skin: E000/00/21/11/04 & R20
Hair: Y21/YR23/E15/E18
Dress: R81/83/85 & BG 11/53/57
Jumper: BG0000/000/10
Balloon: BG11/53/57/49 & R81/83/85
Bear: E40/41/42/43 (&R000/00/01 for ears)
Present: R81/83/85 & BG10/11/53
Bench: E55/57/59
Ground: W00/0/1/2/3

9 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Kat and the image is defiantly as cutie. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just back from a few days away - and what a lovely card I see!! A gorgeous new girlie image coloured beautifully, fab use of the die cuts, and perfect paper choice! In other words, I love it!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring Kat, really love the colours and the lovely die cut details xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Kat, such great colour choices and beautiful colouring as always. That image is my totes fave from the release :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love how these two are looking at each other..such a sweet image, beautifully coloured and a gorgeous card Kat..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, fabulous colouring and a lovely selection of dies you have used.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, I just LOVE those two. Super cute new image and love the gorgeous paper combo and card design on this one hun. Delish!! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh... this is stunning! Gorgeous colouring and fab papers. The colour combo is so striking and the pic just jumps off the page... I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)