Friday 25 May 2018

Baby rattle card and tags

Hello lovely people,

I have a Dies to Die For DT card for you today and am mixing up a bit of old and new for this one.

The little bear and sentiment are from a brand new MFT stamp set and I thought they would go perfectly with the baby rattle die from a while ago...was I right?!

Handmade baby boy card using baby rattle and Hello Little One stamp set from My Favorite Things

I have also used the fab new MFT polka dot background stamp, which I heat embossed in white, then blended Distress Oxides over the top.

If you are a fan of itsy bitsy polka dots then this background stamp is a must have!

Handmade baby boy card using baby rattle and Hello Little One stamp set from My Favorite Things

I admit I was a little bit addicted to the cuteness of the baby rattle die so I made a couple of quick tags as well!

So, the rattles are sort-of upside down but I envisaged them as tags so in my head it made sense to put the handle loop at the top.

Baby rattle tags for boys and girls, using MFT Baby Rattle and Baby Clothes Die-namics, and Hello Little One stamps

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a wonderful day!



4 comments:

  1. Cute card Kat and I love your rattle tags too...you really do want to shake them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Kat! Love the wee tag rattles, that's so fun and so clever, they look awesome! Love the ombré finish on the card Kat, those soft tones are so lovely and yes, the polka dots are fabulous! Been missing you pal. I've had such a crazy few months with two new bubs in our extended family, I've had so little time to check into my fav' crafty pals blogs. I note you've been a busy girlie with all your magazine commissions! Love getting the mags and see your gorgeous designs in there. Hope all's well in your lil' corner of the world. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Don't forget to check out my website: https://mirapic.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)