Friday 18 May 2018

Flamingo Friday!

Hello lovely people,

My Dies to Die For DT card this week uses one of the brand new MFT stamp sets; well, how could I say no to some fabulous flamingos?!

Funny handmade card with pink flamingo (image/sentiment from Let's Flamingle from My Favorite Things)

Pink, a bit of sparkle and a punny sentiment...I reckon this card has it all - lol!

Funny handmade card with pink flamingo (image/sentiment from Let's Flamingle from My Favorite Things)

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a fabulous day!



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Let's Flamingle stamp set - My Favorite Things
Let's Flamingle dies - My Favorite Things
A2 stitched rectangle STAX 1 - My Favorite Things

Other ingredients;
Sequins from stash

Copic colours;

Flamingo body / wing: RV11, RV13, RV14
Flamingo beak: RV10, RV11 and N7, N9
Let's Polka in the Meadow 6x6 paper pad - Lawn Fawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)