Friday 27 July 2018

Cute MFT cowgirl

Hello lovely people,

It's Friday again, so I'm here with my Dies to Die For DT card and I was sooooo excited to get my hands on the new MFT stamp set full of Wild West themed images :-)

I also used a few other new goodies on this card, including my new stitched arch dies, which I LOVE!  (OK, I could have used a circle die in this particular case but that's not the point...I'm sure they will be super useful - lol!)


I've discovered that a combination of a stencil and a die makes for a great way to add dimension to a mini scene, as I've done with the grass here.

Probably no one is looking at the grass though because that sassy little cowgirl is stealing the show!


If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a great day!



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Saddle up and celebrate stamps - My Favorite Things
Saddle up and celebrate dies - My Favorite Things
Stitched arch STAX - My Favorite Things
Tag builder blueprints 6 - My Favorite Things
Sweet Celebration 6x6 paper pad - My Favorite Things
County fair plaid 6x6 paper pad - My Favorite Things


Other ingredients;
Twine - from stash

Copic colours;
Skin: E50,E51, E21, E11
Hair: E11, E15, E18
Skirt / waistcoat: R81, R83, R85
Neckerchief: Y13, Y15, Y19
Shirt: C00, C2
Buckle: C1, C3, C5
Hat / boots: E40, E41, E42, E43
Darker bottom section of boots: E42, E43, E44

Distress Oxides;
Cracked pistachio (grass)
Salty ocean (clouds)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)