Friday 20 July 2018

Fairy Gifts

Hello lovely people,

I have a Dies to Die For DT card for you today, and it seems that it's Fairy Friday!


I bought this stamp only last week and just had to colour her straight away...and now I think I have a new stamp brand addiction - lol!

So, I think I shall be buying a few more of these fairies to keep her company because she was soooo much fun to colour and is quite simply adorable :-)


Can you believe that I never really used to pick bright colours like this very much and now I am absolutely loving them?!


If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a fairy lovely day!



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Fairy Gifts for You - Whimsy Stamps
Stitched rectangle scallop edge frames - My Favorite Things
Sentimental die - Avery Elle


Other ingredients;
So Happy Together 6x6 paper pad - Echo Park
Nuvo Crystal Drops in Caribbean ocean and Dandelion yellow

Copic colours;
Skin: E50, E51, E21, E11
Hair: E53, E35, E59
Aqua: BG11, BG13, BG15
Red: R14, R24, R29
Yellow: Y13, Y15, Y19
Wings: BG0000, BG000, BG10, BG11, BG13
Ground: C00, T0, T1, T2, T3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)