Friday 13 July 2018

Snappy birthday!

Hello lovely people,

 I am really excited to be off to the Royal International Air Tattoo at Fairford today...and ironically, it's finally scheduled to rain!

So, while I hide under an umbrella either for shade or protection from the rain, here's my Dies to Die For DT card.

I know it was a little while ago but I did promise a third card to complete my trio of beachy/underwater critters cards and here it is!

Handmade personalisable crab pun birthday card (image from Just Beclaws by MFT)

I'm not even sure I'd be upset if this little crab came and nipped my toes...he's just too adorable!

It's not really visible in the photo but I've added a little glossy accents to his eyes to make them shine :-)

Handmade personalisable crab pun birthday card (image from Just Beclaws by MFT)

I really enjoy finding ways to personalise cards and with the crab holding his claws in the air it just seemed natural to add in the number...how cute? 

Handmade personalisable crab pun birthday card (image from Just Beclaws by MFT)

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a 'clawsome' day!



1 comment:

  1. Great card Kat ad I love your finishing touches that personalise it! Hope it didn't rain on your day out and you had a good time! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)