Monday 30 July 2018

Lookin' sharp!

Hello lovely people,

I have a little bonus extra Dies to Die For DT card for you today.

As soon as I saw the new MFT Wild West themed stamp set set I fell in love with the cute cactus so just had to give him a card of his own!


Cactus' just love to pose for photos and this one has been captured with beautiful sun rays behind him, and of course I had to add that fab punny sentiment!

I've created the washi tape with dies and some DP, and although I normally love to layer up my elements for dimension, I chose to keep the 'washi tape' just one thin paper layer and press it down over the edges of the polaroid frame so it looks more like real tape.


If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links below or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for popping in and I hope you have a wonderful day!



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Saddle up and celebrate stamps - My Favorite Things
Saddle up and celebrate dies - My Favorite Things
Precious polaroids - My Favorite Things
Inside and out stitched square STAX - My Favorite Things
Washi tape set 1 dies - Stamping Bella
Radiating Rays stencil - My Favorite Things


Other ingredients;
Dots and stripes brights 6x6 paper pad - My Favorite Things

Copic colours;

Cactus: YG03, YG25, YG17
Neckerchief: R24, R27, R46, R59
Hat: E41, E42, E43, E44

Distress Oxides;

Wild honey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)