Tuesday 11 November 2014

Champagne and cake

Hello lovely people,

It's time for a new challenge at Top Tip Tuesday and our theme this time is...

3 OR MORE PAPERS

We are sponsored this time by Stamp and Create with a $20 voucher :-)


I do love to layer up my papers although it's a little trickier when you have a really big image, like I did here, to make sure you don't cover all those gorgeous layers up!


I think this might be my fave Stamping Bella image; I just wish I looked as glamorous as this!
I tried to make the bottle look like a champagne bottle... mmmm, lovely bubbly :-)


Card recipe;
DP: Vintage autumn basics - Maja Design(available from Live and Love Crafts)
Lace/twine: The Ribbon Girl
Sentiment: mini clear set - Kaisercraft

Copic colours;
to follow

I hope you will pop over to Top Tip Tuesday and check out the fabulous creations and some brilliant tips from the rest of the team PLUS a great guest tutorial :-)

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Challenges I am playing along with;
1.  Cute Card Thursday (stripes)
2.  Fab 'n' Funky (3 different embellishments - flowers, lace and twine...and a button... is 4 ok?!)

14 comments:

  1. Love the image and the colours are gorgeous too in those muted tones.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Kat. I love the image, stunning colouring and beautiful papers too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab-u-lous! your colouring of that gorgeous image is supreme! I love this card...wish i were a stick insect though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Kat...amazing colouring!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, thanks for sharing with Fab N Funky.(Guess we could say twine and lace are ribbon lol)

    Hugs Beccy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colouring is gorgeous Kat and I know what you mean about covering up the lovely papers. I am the same but these Uptown Girls are so huge!
    It's gorgeous honey.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally gorgeous colouring I love all your shading and also your delicate layering too! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous girly card Kat! Lovely papers and colouring. Don't think they are going to stay that skinny for long if they eat those cakes!! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning work Kat! Totally gorgeous card and that bottle is SO realistic. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my favourite Uptown Girls images.. and you've made a superb job of this gorgeous card - particularly the folds on the pink skirt... WOW!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's the trouble with the UGs, the stamps are HUGE! Stunning card hun, your colourwork is awesome, just look at the shading, brilliant. Stunning make sweetie. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so gorgeous, I love all those beautiful layers! Stunning colouring too. Hope you are having a lovely weekend!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning, Kat!!! Your colouring is superb!

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)