Thursday 6 November 2014

Rosette tags

Hello lovely people,

Here we go again with a new challenge at Crafty Little Fairies and our theme this month is...

NOT A SQUARE

I have been enjoying making shaped cards recently so that would have been a good option here but I was suddenly inspired to make some tags or maybe they could be used as decorations?!


I made the rosettes by using a punch along a 12" strip of paper and folding by hand at regular intervals.  If you like your rosettes with more folds then you could join 2 pieces of paper together.


I tied a little jingle bell at the top with twine, which made them instantly unacceptable to Dr. Hubby, but I rather like the noise they make!


Tag recipe;
DP: Silent night - Pion Design (available from Live and Love Crafts)
Bells: Silver jingle bells - The Ribbon Girl
Dies: Swirl flower - Marianne Design

We have FIVE prizes up for grabs this month so do pop over to Crafty Little Fairies to see what you could win and check out the fabulous creations from the rest of the fairies.

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,

16 comments:

  1. These are great Kat and I love the addition of the jingle bell!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theses are lovely! What a wonderful idea. I like the addition of the bell...but then I can't hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous Kat, I love the soft colours and the jingle bells!
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Kat - I love the colours they're so vintage looking hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful rosettes Kat, very shabby chic! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are superb Kat..I love the colours and gorgeous design and you have even stitched them..fabulous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're unbelievably pretty, Kat... Simple & gorgeous. Love the vintage feeling and "the noise", too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look so beautifully vintage Kat - I love the bells too…it must be a girl thing!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you Kat, I love the sound of little bells... my Christmas tree tends to be full of them! I love these little tags/decorations... what a clever idea!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab idea Kat, I love them. And I really love the little bell - great touch. They would make great decorations :) Hugs, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning sweetie, these are just gorgeous, fab colours, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh these are gorgeous! What a fab design :) x
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are gorgeous Kat. Yes, I'd hand them from my tree, far too pretty to use for wrapping.
    Anne x
    Craftyanny’s Koolkardz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kat these are awesome I SOOOOO love the way you have made these gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)