Wednesday 14 October 2015

Autumn treats from LOTV

Hello lovely people,

It's a beautiful sunny morning here in Gloucestershire and I am just back from my Wednesday 'coffee date' with Dr. Hubby; we like to walk into the village once a week and treat ourselves to coffee (tea for Dr. Hubby!) and cake (carrot cake today - yummy).

So, I'm in a good mood now, and hopefully news of a fantastic sale at LOTV will put you in a good mood too.  Starting right now and running through until Sunday, there are brilliant offers available on selected rubber stamps, art pads and paper pads.


We are also having a Facebook challenge where we want to see your creations using any of the special offer stamps and of course, there are wonderful prizes on offer so we hope you can join us for that :-)

Here's a little inspiration using one of the special offer images and I kept it really simple for this design as I love the paper far too much to cover it up!

Floral handmade card featuring 'Watering can' stamp from LOTV


This cute image fell into my basket during one of my shopping sessions at LOTV several months ago but I hadn't got around to inking it up, so this was a perfect opportunity to do so.

Floral handmade card featuring 'Watering can' stamp from LOTV

I've made a cute girly card but this image would work well for men too...just without the flowers and all that pink!

Floral handmade card featuring 'Watering can' stamp from LOTV

Card recipe;
Tag: Sentiment tags - LOTV
Dies: Circle stax - MFT Die-namics, Large frames frilly #10 - Go Kreate
Charm: Daisy chain - The Hobby House

Copic colours;
Watering can: T0/1/2/3/4
Bird / seed packets: E40/41/42/43
Seed packet picture background: B0000/000
Flowers: R81/83/85/RV17 & BV02/04
Leaves: YG25/G24
Label / flower centres bird beak: YR30/31
Ground: E42/43/44/47

I hope you will join us for the Facebook challenge; we can't wait to see all your lovely creations :-)

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,


Challenges I am entering;
The Ribbon Girl (any image)

15 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect start to a Wednesday :-) (and even better if hubby paid lol!) This is a gorgeous card - I love the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super, sweet little card Kat, that image is beautiful. A great start to your day too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Kat. And I fancy a bit of that carrot cake too!!!
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card Kat, love this stamp...it was the first LOTV stamp I ever bought. Carrot cake is on the menu here, I made a gluten free prototype so that Connors girlfriend could share it as she is coeliac. Very nice it is too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi kat, I love your card, the shape is fabulous and that image is so cute. Gorgeous colouring and that backing paper as you say does not lend itself to be covered over. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kat, what a lovely way to spend a Wednesday! sounds wonderful!
    This card has 'gorgeous everything'. Your colouring is divine and your card design beautiful. Every detail is exquisitely and perfectly done - see gorgeous EVERYTHING!
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like you have had a lovely day.
    Your card is gorgeous, love the sweet image and pretty paper and your beautifully neat stitching.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh....I love that paper too! SOOOO very pretty! Love your entire card Kat. Precious and pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely colouring Kat, the soil looks fab and the colours go great with that paper (one of my favourites). I am in awe of your beautiful stitching. Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is just totally stunning!! Fab colouring and I love that paper too! Gorgeous design and shape!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow..so totally gorgeous Kat..love the adorable image and colouring, fabulous shape and papers..love it.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a delightful card - it really would look well on my mantle piece!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well this is one of the sweetest cards I ever did see!! Obviously I love your superb colouring..... but the design and paper too... everything goes so well together! Think I may have to get me some Romance and Roses...

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card hunny and your sewing is ever so neat! pretty and stunning! love it hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)