Thursday 1 October 2015

Take it slow

Hello lovely people,

Ooooh, has that been a whole week since I last posted?!

I had a little jaunt to Norfolk from Friday - Monday with the Caterham 7 car club and we had so much fun whizzing around in our cars, eating lots of yummy food and generally having a giggle...especially when we got lost!
It was gorgeously sunny the whole time so that was an extra special treat when you are in an open top car!

Then I have been at Bath University for the past 2 days for the first 2 study days of my prescribing course and boy, I now realise what I have let myself in for!
It was great to meet all the other students though and we got to have a play at taking blood pressures on the simulation arm which was fun :-)

Moving on from my little update and we have a new challenge for you at In The Pink with the theme...

1-2-3

So, we want to see 1 of something, 2 of something and...yes, you guessed it...3 of something on your project.
With more pink than any other colour of course!

Our wonderful sponsor this time is The Ribbon Girl with a £10 voucher
The recipe for my design is;
1 image
2 flower clusters and 2 bows
3 DPs

And I think it turned out pretty tasty!

Pink and girly card featuring Sally and her snail by Stamping Bella

It was love at first sight for me and this stamp, so it was only a matter of time before I bought it, and already I can't wait to colour her again!

There is something so joyful about this image :-)

Pink and girly card featuring Sally and her snail by Stamping Bella

After I added the top photo I realised the flower charm was a little wonky because the card was lying flat for the photo but it does dangle freely IRL as you can see here!

Pink and girly card featuring Sally and her snail by Stamping Bella

Card recipe;
Image & sentiment: Tiny Townie Sally and her Snail - Stamping Bella

Copic colours;
Skin: E000/00/21/11/04 & R20
Hair: E53/35/37
All pink bits: R81/83/85/56
All yellow bits: YR20/21/23
Snail shell: E41/42/43/44
Snail body: E40/41/42
Grass / leaves: G20/21/24/YG67

If you haven't already done so then do pop over to In The Pink and check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the Pink Ladies.

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,


Challenges I am entering;
Inky Chicks (think pink)
Simon Says Stamp (anything goes)
Craft your Passion (anything goes)

18 comments:

  1. Oh Kat you could have come to see me in Norfolk, hubby would have loved to see yoir car too. Sounds like a lot of fun. I adore this image and you have coloured her beautifully. A fabulous card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kat love the design and a fabulous cute image. Sound as if you really had a good time in Norfolk and enjoy your course. Hugs Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had so much fun!
    LOVE this card. such a fab image, and you put it all together beautifully as always.
    Good luck with the course! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought this stamp too, but I've not done it the justice that you have. I love your colouring Kat. Fab card.
    Sounds like you've been busy. I am jealous that you're free of work, but not sure I'd like to go back to uni again. Once was enough!
    Have a great time.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Kat. I love your image and of course you have as always done a super job colouring her.....she is adorable! I like the sentiment too and very inspirational. Enjoy your course!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such perfection...Love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kat.... well, I think this has to be one of your very best cards... it really is fabulous and I do love everything about it! Your colouring is jaw-droppingly superb and I'm loving that strong pink! I think your wonderful new camera also takes such fabbie photos..

    Glad you had a lovely weekend in your Caterham.. you had fabulous weather for it. And keep up the good work on your course... I know you'll do well!

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pink tones, Kat. :) Love the way you colored her up!
    Have a lovely day...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning Kat, such an adorable image brought to life by your wonderful colouring. I love the papers and pretty detailing too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. GORgeous image Kat and your colouring is stunning..beautiful card..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh Kat, I utterly love this hun. The papers are gorgeous and you are SOOOOO tempting me to get one of these gorgeous new Stamping Bella lil' girlies. I have had my eye on them, they're gorgeous! Love the way you've coloured this one up too. Beautiful colours and I love the stitching as always. (Fun to hear about your clinical adventures in Bath too. Love that city!) Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so super cute! Great coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kat, this card is truly amazing. The image is sweet I agree, but it is your exquisite colouring that brings it to life. Your card design is so beautiful with your stitching and addition of those pretty flower clusters. This is a really brilliant take on the 1 - 2 - 3 theme -. You have put everything together so thoughtfully and perfectly and i really love it.
    So lovely to hear of your adventures too!
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like you had a great time away zipping around in your car, glad the weather was good. I love Bath one of my favourite cities in the world. I'm originally a Bath girl you see!! Love you card Kat your colouring is superb as always with lots of pretty little details. xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like you had a great time away zipping around in your car, glad the weather was good. I love Bath one of my favourite cities in the world. I'm originally a Bath girl you see!! Love you card Kat your colouring is superb as always with lots of pretty little details. xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning Kat - still playing catch up with all my lovely crafty friends since the wedding last week and having my little visitor to stay whilst Mum & Dad are on Honeymoon.
    You have some gorgeous makes since my last visit and this is no exception.
    Adorable image coloured so perfectly - you have really brought this little cutie to life.
    Sounds like you have had a busy but enjoyable time.
    Hope it went well at Uni - you will be brilliant for sure.
    Looks like a miserable day weather wise so that's a good reason to stay inside and catch up and then a little playtime in my little crafty haven - I have missed it so much lol!!!
    Have a fabulous day.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh what an exciting tme you are having right now. Enjoy every moment! I love this card a little more every time I look at it. Her face is just so scrungey. And of course the whole image is coloured beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. So gorgeous!! Think this is one of my fave images ever!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)