Saturday 12 March 2016

Cute cowgirl

Hello lovely people,

Happy weekend everyone!
I am going to be enjoying a fairly quiet weekend although I did pop out for a few drinks with friends last night and am having dinner with other friends tonight.

Today I have a Paper Nest Dolls card to share with you and this is one of a whole heap of brand new images that have just been released.

Cowgirl card; image from Paper Nest Dolls, papers by Maja Design



This is Cowgirl Emma and she is pretty cute but I think that little cow is even cuter!
Cowgirl card; image from Paper Nest Dolls, papers by Maja Design

I have to say I am always quite pleased when I make a girly card that doesn't feature pink!
Apart from that teeny heart - lol!

I do love to use twine on my cards and mostly go for button twine but this hemp twine is great for a slightly chunkier and less fluffy feel, which suits this image and card better I think.
Cowgirl card; image from Paper Nest Dolls, papers by Maja Design


Card recipe;
DP: Home for the Holidays - Maja Design (available from Live and Love Crafts)

Copic colours;
Skin: E000/00/21/11/04 & R20
Hair: Y21/YR23/E35
Hat / boots / belt: E23/25/27
Skirt / waistcoat / hat bow: B91/93/97
Shirt: W00/1
Rope: E40/41/42/43
Cow body: W00/1 & E31/33/35
Cow hair: E33/35/27
Cow feet: W0/1/3
Cow nose: R000/00/01
Cow horns: YR30
Ground: W00/0/1/2/3/4

It is the most beautiful sunny day here so Dr. Hubby and I are heading out for a walk before I settle in to do some crafting :-)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Thanks for visiting and I love reading any comments that you leave,


15 comments:

  1. Very cute card, lovely papers and colouring. Very dull here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the layout but especially love the twine looping down the left xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute indeed Kat, love the soft blue you have used xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaa.........(sp?) this is fabulous Kat... perfect colouring, perfect paper choice.... and I'm so glad to see the little PINK heart! LOL!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Kat and gorgeous colouring. Hope you had a good walk.
    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks fabulous and I love the layout too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Kat, love the image and you are right that little cow is super cute :) Love your colouring as always.
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh!..she is adorable Kat and coloured beautifully..love the papers and your design to..fabulous work.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMAZING colouring Kat, as always, and a lovely image and layout. I always love the stitching you add. Perfect. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovethis one Kat! - gorgeous colours and embellies - long may this lovely weather last xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How did I miss this?! Such a gorgeous image, too cute with that wee coo. LOVE those papers and the fabby design with the fishtails. I agree, you chose the perfect twine for this card and the blue is fab! Utterly gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whilst I was unwell you must have been beavering away, so many gorgeous cards to catch up on. A sweet image and beautiful design using the banners and twine.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)