Wednesday 2 March 2016

Teacup stack

Hello lovely people,

I got totally carried away playing with my new Inktense pencils yesterday and nearly forgot to get this blog post ready...nearly!
I'm still learning how to use the pencils but hopefully will have something to show you soon :-)

While I get in some more practice with the pencils, it's Creative Inspirations challenge time and this fortnight we have the theme...

PRETTY PROJECTS

I hope you will agree that this combination of vintage style DP with my new teacup and lacy border dies is pretty!

Handmade card with stack of teacups (Stampin' Up dies)

I never normally flip dies over as they don't look as good with the 'wrong' side up, but this one actually looked fine and I liked the stack of cups with the handles pointing in different directions.

Handmade card with stack of teacups (Stampin' Up dies)

Card recipe;
DP: Paris Flea Market - Pion Designs (available from Live and Love Crafts)
Tag: Sentiment tags - LOTV
Dies: Large frilly frames #10 - Go Kreate, Circle stax - MFT Die-namics, Fanciful trim - Sue Wilson for Creative Expressions, Cups and kettle framelits - Stampin' Up!, Mini heart collection - Memory Box

The DT have made some wonderful samples to inspire you so pop over to Creative Inspirations to take a look :-)

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,


19 comments:

  1. Hi Kat gorgeous card, i love the pretty vintage papers and the borders and tags in the kraft...especially the little teabag tag...so cute :)
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kat that's utterly gorgeous! I love the pretty papers you've used for the teacups and the whole card actually, so perfect together. I have a pal who's about to have a 'high tea' party for her birthday and she'd love this something fierce! I might have to have a go at emulating your gorgeous make. Would you mind if I cased it? I don't have those fabby teacups, but something similar. Utterly love it hun! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree Kat, the combination of vintage paper and teacups works perfectly. Such a pretty design and like your lace borders. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Kat! Love the soft vintage feel, reminds me of my nana's pantry. Right, anyone for a cuppa....? Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty design and card Kat, love those tea cup dies too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Kat...so pretty in the blues with Kraft and very vintage too! I adore the tea bag...real cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally gorgeous!! Love the stunning fancy border and pretty papers! The little teabag tag with the heart is so cute!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card the papers are divine and I love the tea cup stack just stunning Debbs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card Kat, very Tea Room xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Kat, love the tea cup and pretty border dies and those gorgeous papers too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kat... Well, this IS such a pretty card... it's perfect for the Pretty Projects theme!! I do have a bit of a weakness for fine china... so I love the cup die you've used, and the pretty papers look so good! Also that little tag from the teabag in the top cup... is a perfect finishing touch!

    Also I'm eyeing up that Go Create die........ do I NEED it?? LOL!

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hmmm no that's not the one....... it's the filigree one I love... tell me please!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fabulous card hunnie!

    I love the little teacups, they're so sweet and the p/papers you've used are so pretty and really set everything off. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the cup die and the pretty papers, such great colours

    ReplyDelete
  15. GORGEOUS, like you I can't bring myself to use dies the 'wrong' way round but it looks great. I also like the look of that lace border at the top and bottom. Gorgeous papers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this one, Kat! Tea is my fave cup and those pretty teacups are just lovely... Great papers, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so pretty Kat, gorgeous papers, I love the lacey border.. and the little heart on the tag!

    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Kat, this is an amazing and truly inspiring card - I love everything about it - Your design is breathtaking with such fabulous attention to detail and that little heart tag is just the sweetest thing - What a totally beautiful make...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. GORGEOUS Kat..love your stack of cups, love the papers an your design..fabulous card.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)