Monday 23 October 2017

A Very Merry Thoroughly Modern Miss

Hello lovely people,

From midday today you can get your hands on the Thoroughly Modern Misses from LOTV!!
They will be available as digi stamps and Simply Print sheets.

There are 12 modern girly images, one for each month, and today I have used the December image.

Christmas card using LOTV Thoroughly Modern Miss December

I love how stylish this little lady is and I do really enjoy colouring red so she absolutely had to have a red coat!

One tip I have for these images is to make sure you add a teeny little bit of pale blue to the eyes which helps to stop them looking flat...even white should be coloured - lol!

I've added tiny spots of Nuvo drops to the wreath.

Christmas card using LOTV Thoroughly Modern Miss December

I keep finding great ways to use my stitched rectangle dies and for this card I discovered that they look lovely with a frame layered on top!

Now, why is this is the first time I have used those tiny stitched tags when I have had them for ages?!  I guess they were waiting for just the right project - lol!

Christmas card using LOTV Thoroughly Modern Miss December

I've just been working this weekend so am enjoying a day off today and a spot of crafting!

I hope you all have a great week :-)

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Copic colours;
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Eyes: B0000, B000
Hair: E53, E35, E59
Coat: R37, R56, R39
Belt: W7, W8, W10
Leggings / hat: W0, W1, W2, W3
Boots: W7, W8, W9 (& W00, W0, W1 for fluffy bits)
Wreath / ribbons: YG93, YG95, YG97
Presents: E41, E42, E43
Ground: W00, W0, W1, W2, W3

7 comments:

  1. She is fabulous I love how she is coloured and the card design is wonderful. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and I love the papers you have used.
    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made a great card for her Kat. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love this stylish card Kat. Love mum x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love your colouring of her...in awe of her boots I can't colour black to save my life lol Love the gorgeous papers and the tiny tags
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card, gorgeous image and such a bunch of pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)