Friday 20 October 2017

Hugs and kisses

Hello lovely people,

I'm here this morning with my Dies to Die For DT card and you probably all know by now how much of a sucker I am for cute punny cards so there was no way I could resist the Tic Tac Toe stamps and dies from the latest MFT release.

I've used mainly the stamps for this simple design.

Tic tac toe card design using Xs and Os by MFT

I've added in a few other dies to create the design and at the last minute I thought a couple of sequins would finish it off nicely.

Tic tac toe card design using Xs and Os by MFT

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links at the end of my post or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Xs and Os - My Favorite Things
Tic tac toe dies - My Favorite Things (for the heart)
A2 stitched rectangles 1 - My Favorite Things
Hip clips - My Favorite Things
Blueprints 13 by My Favorite Things (for the sentiment strip)
Pink lemonade sequin mix - Neat & Tangled

Other ingredients;
Be mine 6x6 paper pad - Echo Park
Notebook edge die - from stash

6 comments:

  1. Great colours Kat and a wonderful design xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, great design and love the sentiment. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant Kat. Love the colours and the fab design x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the papers and the sentiment is fab ;)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The more I look at this the more I like it, possibly even love it!! Am not sure it is 'simple'; lots of separate bits brought together very effectively. Love mum x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)