Friday 6 October 2017

It's pasture birthday!

Hello lovely people,

I just couldn't resist all the MFT gorgeousness released this week and just *had* to have a 'few' things - lol!

So, while those are on their way to me I thought I'd best use some bits out of my fairly large pile of unused MFT goodies on this week's Dies to Die For DT card.

I wanted a design where I could use several of the cute critters from the Farmyard Animals set and I haven't made a box card for ages so it seemed like a good opportunity.

Pop up box card using Animal Farm by My Favorite Things

This also happens to be a birthday card for my brother who thought this sentiment from the set was pretty funny...so he will be getting this card deliberately late just so I could use it - lol!

Pop up box card using Animal Farm by My Favorite Things

I've kept the design pretty simple with just a couple of hills on the tabs inside, a small fence and those gorgeously cute animals.  I couldn't quite squeeze in the horse though!

Pop up box card using Animal Farm by My Favorite Things

If I've tempted you with any of the lovely supplies I've used then you can go straight to the individual products via the links at the end of my post or just pop over to Dies to Die For and have a little browse around!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Copic colours;
Pig: R00, R01, YR61, R02
Sheep / cow bodies: W00, W0, W2
Sheep legs: W5, W7 (&W8 for hooves)
Cow spots / nose: W5, W6, W7, W8
Chick: Y21, Y15, Y19, YR23
Chick beak / feet / carrot: YR15, YR68 (& YG17 for carrot top)
Signpost: E33, E35, E37 

Lovely things I've used from Dies to Die For;
Animal Farm stamp set - My Favorite Things
Animal Farm die set - My Favorite Things
Animal Farm fence - My Favorite Things
Stitched speech bubble edges - My Favorite Things
Stitched hillside borders - Lawn Fawn

Other ingredients;
Fine and dandy boy 6x6 paper pad - My Minds Eye

9 comments:

  1. Fab card Kat, I love making these type of cards!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Kat...cute animals and a sentiment that makes you smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Kat, I love those type/shape cards they look so special and that farmyard set is so cute. Love the papers too :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Kat, the animals look great and that sentiment is superb. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is gorgeous. Lovely card Kat. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Tim will so love this, with his favourite sheep so cute!
    Terrific papers & colour choices & just love the little duck on the box flap too. Love mum x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe, that post title is brilliant! It actually did make me laugh out loud!! What an adorable set of farm animal stamps. Gorgeous box card design and I love the way you added the hills to the dividers. Super cute and the paper combo is brilliant too. Love the wee ducky on the front flap, you thought of everything! I bet your brother was well chuffed with this gorgeous creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)