Tuesday 28 June 2016

Beer for Dad

Hello lovely people,

The sun is shining this morning and I am in a 'get things done' mood so I thought I'd just pop by really quickly to share the cards I made for Fathers' Day.

Beer bottle stamped card for Dad

It's spot the difference for the second one...they are almost identical!

You might be able to see that I popped the wording up on foam pads for the second design.  Oh, I nearly forgot to say...I made the wording for this on my computer in the style of some popular word stickers that I have seen and I was really pleased with them.  So you may see me using these again!

Beer bottle stamped card for Dad

 The beer bottle stamps are from a wonderful set by Card-io and I bought several other manly designs at the same time so just need to find time to play with them all!

Beer bottle stamped card for Dad

Card recipe;
Fancy edge: Double dot - Martha Stewart

Ok, I'm off to (hopefully) have a productive day and I hope you all have a good day too :-)

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,


7 comments:

  1. Two great Dad's cards Kat and clever you making your own wording. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards - love the stamps.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kat.... these are fabulous CAS male cards - and those beer bottle stamps are just perfect for the men I know! I thought you may have bought them at the beer festival you went too!!! Loving how you did the wording too... I think I did a couple like that a little while back.. there's even a Dymo font freebie somewhere online!

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect masculine cards Kat..great stamps and love your sentiment tickets.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great Kat and I love how you have done the messages xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so CAS and so styley and so manly! Those stamps are awesome and you've used them brilliantly for a very effective masculine design. Love them both! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)