Wednesday 22 June 2016

Dreaming of Summer

Hello lovely people,

I have my family visiting today and am planning to have a pretty chilled out day just catching up and eating cake :-)

It's Creative Inspirations challenge time and this week we are playing Bingo, so you just need to choose any 3 items in a line (horizontal/vertical/diagonal) to include on your project.


We are sponsored this week by All Dressed Up with a prize of 2 digi images of the winner's choice


I have chosen the 'button/twine/white' line and just in case the white space around my image wasn't sufficient to count, I also added white dots around my image...which I think turned out really prettily so I must do this more often!

Floral girly card, image from All Dressed Up

You know I like a bit of a hair challenge and this certainly fitted that category!

This image is 'Dreaming of Summer' hence the post title and I think we can all relate to this...roll on Summer please!

Floral girly card, image from All Dressed Up


Card recipe;
DP: Yours truly - Pebbles
Sentiment: mini stamp set - Kaisercraft
Button: from stash
White dots: Gloss white crystal drops - Nuvo drops by Tonic Studios

Copic colours;
Skin: E000/00/21/11/04
Hair: E53/57/59
Dress: R21/32/35
Butterflies: R81/83 & BG53/57
Leaves: G24/28

The DT have made some wonderful samples to inspire you so pop over to Creative Inspirations to take a look :-)

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,


10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Kat. Her hair is sooooo beautiful! Its amazing how much those oh so cute, tiny white dots add.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a great job with her hair Kat, I love the colour and texture you've created. A gorgeous card all round with fab papers and a really sweet image too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning, this is gorgeous I love that image, love the layout too, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING hair!!! Super design , gorgeous papers, sweet image too and the white dots look so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made a fabulous card Kat, love the cute image and the hair colouring is gorgeous. Loving the backing papers and the twine look great. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh well I'm swooning........ both for your STUNNING colouring (look at that HAIR!), and for your fabulous design.... oooh and for those gorgeous papers too! I'm loving the white dots too.... You may have gathered that I rather like this card!!

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is gorgeous Kat! Stunning colouring and such pretty bright papers! Love the ickle button too!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Kat and I love that hair - fabulous.
    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, her hair is just STUNNING. I'm in awe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)