Thursday 30 June 2016

Smile!

Hello lovely people,

Is that some sunshine I see this morning?!  Maybe I will get some gardening time today and if not, another day in my crafty haven beckons!

Today we have a new challenge for you at As You Like It and our theme this time is...

YOUR FAVOURITE...
MARKERS, INKS OR PENCILS
...and don't forget to tell us why it's your favourite!

Our sponsor this time is Digi Stamp Boutique with a $10 voucher


My favourite colouring medium is Copic markers because of the detail and depth of contrast I can get in the shading...on a good day!

I am really enjoying experimenting with my Inktense pencils but I can't see them ever replacing my beloved Copics.

Girly CAS card with girl on bike (image from Time for Tea)

I am pleased to say that it felt like a good colouring day for me when I coloured this fabulous image; doesn't she look so happy and carefree?

I have to say that being outdoors and being active makes me happy and is a good escape from any problems or worries.

Girly CAS card with girl on bike (image from Time for Tea)



I hope you will pop over to As You Like It and check out the fabulously creative projects from the rest of the team :-)

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,



Card recipe;
DP: Dress Shoppe - available as digi papers from Nitwit Collections
Dies: Dainty dots border - MFT Die-namics (available from Dies to Die For)

Copic colours;
Skin: E000/00/21/11/04 & R20
Hair: E53/55/57
Eyes: E35/37 &B0000/000
Hat / leggings: BV23/25/29
Top: R30/21/22
Flowers: BV20/23
Leaves: YG93/95
Bicycle basket: E41/42/43
Boots / bicycle tyre: W3/5/7
Bike struts / pedals: W00/0/2
Ground: E40/41/42/43

18 comments:

  1. I am sat here looking out of my window waiting for the grass to dry so that I can cut it...not sure it's going to happen though, it's really dull and damp here in Dorset!! I suppose I could go out on my bike instead like this gorgeous little lass, such beautiful papers and your colouring is perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, lovely image, fab colouring, great cas card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - your colouring is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well if I could even ride a bike Kat I would be very happy!! fabulous card..fabulous image and of course as I say many times...fab-u-lous colouring!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful CAS design with just a hint of pretty details at the edges - perfect. Superb colouring as always. Hope you have a great day.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully coloured image, love your card!
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is absolutely gorgeous, fabulous colouring and the backing papers are gorgeous, I think I need this image. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Kat, love the stamp and your beautiful colouring
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colouring Kat and love your CAS design..it's been years since I rode a bike but this lass makes me want to have a go..fabulous card.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fab image and super colours. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never seen you have a bad coloring day!!! This card is no different. Love that you design puts this cutie in the spot light. I have been playing some with pencils too, I'm afraid they require more talent than I currently have, but fun never the less.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so very pretty, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab colouring and design, a gorgeous card Kat :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fabulous Kat.... and when I saw it I wanted to shout 'weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' like I used to do when freewheeling on my bike down a hill (LOTS of years ago!) I still make a similar noise when we're on the A59 out of Harrogate - don't know if you remember but there's a great big dip and hill up the other side on the way to Fewston - and if you get to just the right speed and there's no one else about..... well yes... I am a big kid at heart!

    Enough rambling...... your card is fabulous.... ad always!

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do love that stamp Kat! She does look carefree doesn't she? Beautifully coloured and gorgeous colour palette. Love everything about this sweet card. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous as always but I realllllllly love this card LOVE the image and love the way you have layered the the papers and also the bit that looks kinda like rik rak... and your lovely sewing too! did I say I LOVE this card?
    hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh lovely card Kat. Really love your colouring as usual too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this card and yes, she does look so happy and full of joy.
    Fab colouring and great design too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)