Monday 13 June 2016

Vintage racer

Hello lovely people,

Here we go again...a brand new week ahead and as usual I am full of plans to 'get things done.'  We'll see how well that went at the end of the week ;-)

I have another LOTV card to share with you today and the fab new images are really encouraging me to make more male designs.

Masculine card with vintage car (image from LOTV)

I'm sure this image will appeal to vintage car fans...and colouring fans too!

Masculine card with vintage car (image from LOTV)



Copic colours;
Car body: R27/46/39/89/W7
Wheels: W5/7/9
Other grey bits: W3/5/7
Grill: W00/0/2/3
Headlights: YR30/31
Trees: YG61/63/67
Grass: G40/YG61/63
Road: E41/42/43/44
Sun: Y23/35/YR23/24
Sky: B0000/000/blender

I wish you all a fab and productive week!

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,


15 comments:

  1. LOVE this! Such a great image, and beautifully coloured. And I just love how you thought of using those papers, with them being from a Christmas pack and all. If I didn't own the papers myself, I'd never have known! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply gorgeous sweetie, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant mans card Kat. Love the image and layout
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fantastic male card Kat, I love the papers and your colouring is lush :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card... Love that car...
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another super card Kat, love the richness of the papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous male card and I do love that vintage card. Love those backing papers. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kat - this is a-ma-zing. Your colouring is absolutely beautiful - wonderful depth of colour and shading on the red. The whole image looks perfect, and all put together with a gorgeous card design - you are FAB!
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous male card Kat, love the bolder colours for you in this card. A great design and fun papers too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous rich colouring honey. Really lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Kat, love the image & design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fab male card with fabulous colouring.
    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Kat & I love that image :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely LOVE this one Kat... wonderful use of the reds and perfect shading too... then the design is FAB!! The reds and kraft type card look so well together behind the image!

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh I LOVE this Kat! Such a fabulous image and wow - love how you coloured it! Made me smile as I wonder if there was a bit of excitement like this when you got your new car? Hopefully no speeding around corners though! LOL. Love the colours on this one, the red of those papers is delish and I LOVE the way you coloured the car in deep red too. Such a gorgeous creation Kat. Fabulous! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)