Thursday 16 June 2016

Floral romance

Hello lovely people,

I can't say I have been entirely as productive as I would like this week and my crafting mojo seems to be a little hit and miss right now.

I actually think I have too many ideas floating round in my head and can't quite decide what to do with myself!

A challenge can sometimes be a good way to get the mojo going and making something for the new challenge at As You Like It did get me focused, with our theme of...

YOUR FAVOURITE...
DIE
...and don't forget to tell us why it's your favourite!

Our sponsor this time is Bunny Zoe's Crafts with a £10 voucher

I have to admit that my favourite die changes quite often depending on my mood but this is my current favourite because I got it really cheap after having my eye on it for ages.

This die is the largest from a set of heart dies and I think it looks gorgeous framing the sentiment.

Romantic floral wedding card

Some pretty flowers and lace complete the romantic look and I have tucked in a few die cut heart stems too.

Romantic floral wedding card


Card recipe;
Sentiment: Statements, congratulations (Discontinued) - LOTV 
Dies: Heart vines base, affections die set - Tonic Studios, Heart stems - Impression Obsession

While I had these dies out I challenged myself to make a few more cards with them so watch out for those over the next couple of days!

I hope you will pop over to As You Like It and check out the fabulously creative projects from the rest of the team :-)

Thanks for visiting and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kat...love the heart Diie
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine changes too but I love this die, not seen it before. Gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous die and quite large too, it fits round the lovely sentiment stamp beautifully. Pretty papers and a super design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Fab papers and beautiful design. I have way too many favourite dies - I am impressed you narrowed your list down :-) Hugs, Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well your mojo looks present in full force here Kat.... this is fabulous! I'd be struggling to come up with a favourite die... like you say, favourites change constantly!

    Big hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic heart die Kat, it seems quite Romanesque in style and frames the sentiment beautifully. Love the rich colours of the pretty paper too. As for your mono being a little bit and miss....really?!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Kat. Love the die and pretty papers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty die. A beautiful card. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Kat, love the heart die.
    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card Kat..love your design and fabulous Heart die..the papers are beautiful too with the matching flowers and heart stems..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another beautiful card Kat and a lovely choice of die. I've not seen this one before but it's stunning and makes a lovely frame like you say. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card Kat, I love the lush colours and a great design with that fabulous die too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely beautiful! That die really is a show stopper! It frames the whole card so perfectly! Love the papers and embellies too!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous is the operative work for this entire creation! I love the heart die, I see why it's your favorite. It's so perfect for this sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous romantic card Kat, love the paper and pretty flowers. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card, Kat. I love the paper and the die; they are very pretty. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful!
    Great idea to frame the sentiment with that beautiful heart die, I can see why they are your current favourite lol

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Kat, I love the vintage feel and really like the heart die.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty card Kat, this isn't a die I've seen before and it's lovely
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)