Friday 24 June 2016

LOTV Summer inspiration

Hello lovely people,

It will come as no surprise that I had a wonderful day with Sue and Annette yesterday; I feel very lucky to be able to meet up with like-minded and truly lovely crafty friends :-)

Today I have been crafting pretty much all day but that will all come to a standstill in a couple of hours as I head off to yet another beer festival!

In the meantime, I'm here to show off a little LOTV gorgeousness with the card I made for the LOTV 'Something for the weekend' feature.

There's a PDF with step by step instructions on how to make this card and you can find all the tutorials, including mine, here.

Girly Summer vintage style card (image from LOTV)

This is the first one of the new Seasons Girls that I have coloured and even though it is a beautiful intricate design, it's really easy to colour.

Girly Summer vintage style card (image from LOTV)

I also made my own faux button for this project and you can find the step by step for this in the PDF too.

It's not like I don't have enough buttons in my stash but this is the perfect way to make your button co-ordinate...and I'm a sucker for co-ordination!


Card recipe;
Image: Summer - LOTV
DP: Vintage romance and Vintage baby - Maja Design (available from Live and Love Crafts)
Dies: Teal label tags - Magnolia Doohickeys, Mini Victoriana - Die-sire
Sentiment: from Happy bears set - LOTV

Copic colours;
Skin: E000/00/21/11/04 & R20
Hair: E51/53/35/59
All greens: BG90/93/96/99
All pinks: RV91/93/95

Thanks so much for popping by and I really appreciate any comments that you leave,

12 comments:

  1. I knew this was one of your cards as soon as I saw it on the LOTV email that came in this morning. It's beautiful Kat. I love the colours you ave chosen and your colouring is superb as always. This very simple design looks stunning with the die cut elements to the side of each panel too, a lovely touch.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card Kat..gorgeous image and colouring and love the papers and your design and your button is perfect..love it.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Kat... Beautifully coloured... Love the Dies... Stunning card...
    Hugs Sylvie xx
    Enjoy your beer festival

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is absolutely beautiful Kat, I love everything about it :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Kat, love this stamp and the pretty design. The button looks fab too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, your colouring is first class?
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful Kat!! Your colouring really is superb - those folds on her dress are wonderful!! The whole card is perfect - and I DO LOVE that co-ordinating button!! I'm going to be popping straight over to see how it's made!

    Big Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Kat, your card is stunning, that image is so beautiful and the card design is fabulous. Heading over to LOTV to find out more. Hope you enjoyed the beer festival. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is just gorgeous, Kat! I love the image, coloring and your detailed embellishment! Love it!
    Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kat this is so stunning! I LOVE that beautiful colour palette. Perfectly coloured as always. Your button is amazing and of course coordinate perfectly! Those new images are so pretty, they do look like they'd be a bit fussier to colour, so good to know they're not. I adore the soft wistful look of this card. So beautiful. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had a lovely day too honey, and it was so lovely to meet you. I love this card, it's just stunning. (ps - my birthday's in Oct!!! - hint!!!) LOL
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)