Thursday 23 June 2016

Lots of lace

Hello lovely people,

It's all about the crafting today for me as I'm off for coffee, chat and cake with a couple of the lovely Pink Ladies today and am also working on a top secret project that I won't be able to show you for ages...shhhhh!


While I get colouring and chatting, it's time for a new challenge at In The Pink and our theme this time is...

LACE

Don't forget we want to see more pink than any other colour!

Our fabulous sponsor this time is Di's Digi Stamps with a prize of a $12 voucher


I am continuing my journey to try out new styles in my cardmaking and with the theme of the challenge being lace I thought it would be great to try my hand at a bit of shabby chic.

Ok, I know I often do shabby chic but I have never attempted a floral arrangement as the centrepiece, so here it is...


It's a great style for adding lots of pretties to the card and I found myself reaching for lots of gorgeous Ribbon Girl products so I have listed these further down in the post.

I also found another use for my lovely Chloe flower stem die!


I love to rip the DP and roll the edges as I think it looks so cute.

I even got double the lace on this card!


Other products;
DP: Vintage Spring basics & Vintage romance - Maja Design (available from Live and Love Crafts)
Other flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Tag: Sentiment tags - LOTV
Dies: Chloe stem - Memory Box
Embossing enamel - Chunky white Frantage by Stampendous

If you haven't already done so then do pop over to In The Pink and check out the fabulous lacy creations from the rest of the Pink Ladies.

Thanks for visiting me today and I do hope you will leave me a comment to say 'Hi!' as I love to read them all.


8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card and what a great idea to use the charm as a vase. Love it!
    Hope you all enjoy your tea & cake :)
    Hugs,
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat, Stunning card, love the ripping and gorgeous colours. The flowers and how you have arranged then is amazing. A beautiful card all topped off with gorgeous lace. ~Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful Kat and would actually translate perfectly on to a canvas xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Kat..the flowers as the focal point is gorgeous and love the bird cage charm and lace...beautiful.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning card Kat! I love the rolled paper at the top and bottom of the card, delish lace and I love that flower die too!
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeously shabby chic Kat... love what you did here! the floral arrangement is perfect and I love your lace too!

    Hope you had a lovely day yesterday - I SOOOOO wished we all lived closer!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kat - Thursday was FAB! This card is absolutely exquisite. Your eye for detail and talent for putting everything together so perfectly has made this gorgeous card a total work of art. I love the flower design in the centre and the rolled and torn paper looks amazing. You are a super talented lady...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so lovely Kat, and really showcases your amazing versatility.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment; I love to read them :-)